Monday 9 April 2012

Springtime

Apologies for the lack of posts, I was on holiday last weekend and then had a mega busy week at work followed by feeling ill over the whole of this four day weekend. Not good at all. Despite feeling ill I felt that with it being Easter it's time to dress in some nice bright spring colours.

Photobucket
Top and cardigan via TK Maxx, skirt - Miss Selfridge, boots - Animal

Here is what I wore on Saturday. We didn't really do much and it was still pretty cold (we had snow on Wednesday morning) but I wanted to try wear something cheerful. I've had this skirt for a while but I always find it difficult to style as it has quite a bright pattern.


Photobucket

This cardigan and the yellow top seem to complement it well though. I wore my favourite Accessorise butterfly necklace as well. It's so pretty and I always get loads of compliments when I wear it.

Photobucket



Photobucket

(Can you tell I now have Instagram on my phone!)

Hope you like the outfit and are enjoying your Easter weekend. As soon as I get a chance I will post about my adventures on the Isle of Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment