Sunday 3 June 2012

Home sweet home

Ok safe to say I'm sucking at this blogging lark, not written anything for ages. It's time to make an effort to start posting again.

I'm currently at home in Cornwall. After a mammoth train journey home yesterday I've spent most of the day lounging on the sofa watching the jubilee flotilla then a quick trip to the pub for a glass of rosé.

Here are some photos of my time in Cornwall so far-

Calstock viaduct in the middle of a torrential downpour when I arrived last night. The viaduct really is the iconic landmark of my village. Built at the start of the 20th Century when the mines were booming it connects the village to Plymouth.


Pretty pink and white flowers on the quayside.


Muscavey goose - there are loads of these living in the village.

Pirate boat on the quay.


Hope everyone else is enjoying this long weekend. I'm looking forward to relaxing with my family even if the weather is a bit rubbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment