Monday 5 March 2012

Getting started

Hello!

I've been debating for some time about blogging. There are so many amazing blogs that I love to read and I quite often think to myself, "this would be a really good blog topic", except I never get started.

When there's already so many amazing blogs out there is there space for mine???

So after much debating I've decided I'm going to start something. Partly because as much as I love Twitter (@Becca_Lou18) sometimes 140 characters just isn't enough. Partly because I'm fairly useless at all forms of motivation and I'm hoping creating some kind of accountability will actually get me where I want to be.

So what's this all about? I suppose it's going to fall into that bleak wilderness of lifestyle blog. I want to write about the stuff I love, clothes, beauty, reading, cooking, running (ok maybe I'm lying about loving that one but I imagine I will be writing about it so its on the list).

Hopefully other people will be interested in what's on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment