Wednesday 14 March 2012

Good feelin' about it

I don't often have to look ultra smart for work. However today I had a meeting with one of our clients. My general policy is meeting with a client = wear a suit.

So that's what I did.


Photobucket
Jacket - Next

I thought it would be the perfect excuse to show off my gorgeous new dress. Warehouse in Leeds is currently having a massive sale so I popped in at the end of a very long (and productive) shopping trip last Saturday on route to the station. I was at that point where my arms felt like they were about to drop off but I'm glad I did because hidden amongst the masses of the size 6 and 8 stuff I found this absolutely amazing dress IN MY SIZE! Yes really (I've never worked out why sales always seem to have everything but my size - even when I was alot bigger than I am now I had the same problem, it seems that whatever size I am it's always the one that's not in stock). However, the best thing was the price, originally this dress had been on sale for £65, I paid £15 - an absolute steal.

Photobucket Photobucket
Dress - Warehouse, Belt and Shoes - New Look, Necklace - George

I have to say, I'm in love, I'm been looking for a dress like this for what seems like forever and this one is perfect. I reckon it would be great dressed up for an evening out.

I added a skinny leather belt and a red necklace to finish the look. I quite often wear bold necklaces for work and bought this cute red stone one yonks ago in ASDA.

Photobucket

I felt pretty sleek this morning in this outfit - until I managed to catch my heel getting onto the train. Whoops! Luckily the only thing injured was my pride.

What do you think of this look? How would you style this dress differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment