Sunday 11 March 2012

Every Rose...

Today has been a college day.

I'm currently studying to become a solicitor which means pretty much every other weekend I spend studying in college. I work as a paralegal now and absolutely love it so even though the course is hard sometimes, I know it will be worth it in the end.

I'll be honest when it comes to the weekend if I don't have to go anywhere I'll probably end up just slouching about in my PJs (I blame this on having lived in Liverpool for three years, where people actually go to the shops in their pajamas, my preferred weekend attire is cosy, checked and not suitable for public appearances). However, going in to college requires making a little more effort.

So here is today's outfit:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top - Zara, Skirt - Warehouse, Scarf - TK Maxx, Moccasins - Fat Face, Ring - Primark

I got rather over excited about the fact it was sunny today and so wanted to get some pictures in some natural light. We don't really have a garden and the neighbours are a bit odd so I thought I would be better to stay indoors for outfit shots for the time being rather than be gawked at. As a result I spent several hours tidying the bedroom to make a spot for taking shots (by which time the sun had mostly gone). I didn't realise until I uploaded the photos but the light from the window and the mirror next to me have created weird bright patches on my top!

My skirt was a Warehouse sale bargin - £17, it's a gorgeous rich plum colour (I was thinking perfect for when autumn rolls around but I simply couldn't wait that long).

I'm obsessed with scarves (it's a serious addiction) I've sort of vowed not to buy any more (my wardrobe is quite literally overflowing with them) but when I saw this beauty in a paisley print in TK Maxx for £5.99 I couldn't resist.


Photobucket

This ring was a cute find in Primark, I'm not normally a big fan of rings but I was drawn to the colour when I saw it.

I didn't really think about it at the time but this outfit is pretty preppy. What do you think, college chic?


No comments:

Post a Comment